Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"C&C " Starting Something New


Boys,

I am writing these messages title C&C to you to try and let you now how much I love you so one day when you are older and much wiser than ol' mom and dad & you think we don’t care I want you to read the days when you taught me to love you the most. plus it will be neat to look back on the days that your mom holds so close & will be talking about forever. This is why I care SO much:



"C&C"



Dear Caden,

I cant even begin to tell you how much I love you. You came into my life December 22, 2005 and changed it forever & I could never thank you enough. Holding you was the most amazing & indescribable feeling. You have the sweetest soul . Caden you are just a natural at loving, which is something I wish & hope I can be like someday. You teach me so much with your sweet spirit.
Like today ( May12, 2010) you said:

“Mommy I think you are just such a cute girl. You are beautiful to me & I love you marry me”

Caden, you made my day so easy by your sweet words. Thank you for being so kind at 4 years old. You make my stay at home job look so good.
If I didn’t tell you today, I love you soooo much!!!! We has a great time today picking daddy up from the airport from Mexico- You played every type of game you could think of in your head.




Dear Cam Cam,

When I think of you- a huge smile comes across my face with maybe even a little giggle. Your life literally lights up my life. You are full of energy and love for life keeps me going no matter what. Cam you keep us on our toes and makes me never settle. Thank you for being you & being that enthusiastic little 2 yr old. You make daddy being in Mexico not look so bad because you keep me and Caden entertained from your laughter, games, new words thought up in your head daily, singing, wonderful dane moves, to your fake tantrums with puffy lips. You always make me say :oh Cam Cam. Like today:

“Mommy, I got to have ‘boom boom’ now go there pweeeez” with those sweet cheeks and lips poked out
So, I say :oh Cam Cam” I will let you listen to music.

No comments: