Wednesday, May 12, 2010

C&C (DAY 2)



C&C
Caden,
It was the sweetest thing today to hear you ask Grammy and Bump for a new bike so you could go play with your "new friends" outside. You always watch the little boys ride their bikes in the cove & do tricks on their bike ramp almost everyday but now you are getting to be a big boy so you can join in. Thankfully you are the sweetest but genuine little guy that tomorrow you will have a bike sitting at the bottom of the stairs. I think your little sweet voice got to us. I cant wait to see your excitement.
We had a great day today though. We stayed out in the front yard for about 3 hours today doing all kinds of different things. You rode your monster jeep and every other car you have in the garage. You also helped me with yard work since you are such a You great helper but I think you liked playing in the sprinkler a little more.

Cam,
I love seeing you try to be like a big boy ! You really do things that make me so happy. I love watching you discover & understand things every single day. Every week you are learning something new to say to me.
Cam you ran the whole backyard today. You figure out how to blow the bubble gun & fill up the whole backyard with lots of bubbles. That really made you happy that you could do that & we Caden and I had fun chasing them. You love being outside no matter what the weather is for that i love you makes that makes me laugh to see you dont care you just want to have fun out there.

No comments: